By accessing the website at https://www.DearExplorer.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on DearExplorer.com website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on DearExplorer.com LLC’s website(s);
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by DearExplorer.com LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on DearExplorer.com LLC’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. DearExplorer.com LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, DearExplorer.com LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall DearExplorer.com LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on DearExplorer.com LLC’s website, even if DearExplorer.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on DearExplorer.com LLC’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. DearExplorer.com LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. DearExplorer.com LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However DearExplorer.com LLC does not make any commitment to update the materials.
DearExplorer.com LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by DearExplorer.com LLC of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
DearExplorer.com LLC may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Wisconsin and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
9. Usage Privileges
DearExplorer.com LLC reserves the right to remove any content created or posted by users of the site. Content that may prompt a removal includes spam, abuse, scamming, adult content (except in Adult categories), miscategorized content, or intellectual property infringement. Users that continue to create or post disallowed content may have their accounts terminated with refunds being up to the discretion of DearExplorer.com LLC
10. Intellectual Property
DearExplorer.com LLC absolutely does not condone and will not tolerate infringement of other’s intellectual property rights. Users of this site may only create and post articles consisting entirely of content the user has rights to use and distribute. By creating and posting articles through this site, you certify that you have permission from the owners of any intellectual property appearing in your post. Intellectual property includes but is not limited to written text, images, and videos. Furthermore, you grant DearExplorer.com LLC and its partners permission to use your content in the course of providing service to you.