Dear Explorer features the most breathtaking places of this planet. Our goal is for you to travel, eat, and enjoy like a local. We are planners, working remotely, we love to travel, find new secret places, try their local dishes and learn from their culture.
This map shows in red the countries we visited so far:
Here our chronology by year:
- 2022: Barcelona, Bausen, Sardinia, California, Berlin, and Brighton.
- 2021: Madrid, Barcelona, Mallorca, Lleida, California, Boston, and Berlin.
- 2020: Madrid, Lisbon, Alicante, Paris, Copenhagen, Ærøskøbing, Belle-Île-en-Mer, and California.
- 2019: Madrid, Paris, Ireland, San Pedro Sula, Cantabria, Cadaqués, and California.
- 2018: Madrid, Rome, Lisbon, Oviedo, Rascafría, and California.
- 2017: Madrid, Cambrils, Cadaqués, Marseille, Nice, London, Copenhagen, and California.
- 2016: Madrid, Málaga, Bilbao, Dubrovnik, Sobra, Hvar, Split, and California.
I’m Cristian G. Guasch and I have traveled the world visiting 18 countries, including Japan, most of Europe and North America. I love to learn about the culture and history, taste the different dishes and enjoy the beauty of this planet. I also work completely remotely, and this helps me discover new places all year around.
If you have any remarks or questions about Dear Explorer, please contact us.